- made apricot jam and froze a bunch of apricots for smoothies or maybe more jam in the future
- We froze a huge harvest of peaches from Grandpa's trees and dried a bushel of them too
- We also dried a bushel of pears! Of course we ate our fair share of these things fresh too!
- We made lots of crock pot apple butter and apple sauce
- we also made lots of Apple Pie Filling and there are still apples in the fridge and on Grandpa's trees that will probably make more sauce, pie filling, and we will dry a bunch and some will keep for eating fresh in the extra fridge clear till next Spring!
- Of course we did pickled beets and froze some and I hear Grandpa has more in his garden ;)
- We made 2 large batches of Sauerkraut with cabbage we grew!
- And last but not least with our tomatoes I made lots and lots of salsa, a huge batch of barley soup and tomorrow I will use up the last of them to make Spaghetti Sauce.
Oh and don't worry I plan to post the salsa, barley soup and crock pot apple sauce very soon!