I buy my X-Ceptic here at Dr. Christopher's Herb Shop online.
- It is excellent to use on the belly button of a new born baby to keep the umbilical cord place clean and to help it dry up and fall off quickly. I just swab it on with a Q-tip.
- I have diluted it with water and used it as a gargle or mouthwash when I had a really scratchy sore throat. (I would only use this for adults though I don't think children will appreciate it.)
- I have used it lots when my kids had a bad cold or cough. I rub Glandular System Massage oil on first then the X-Ceptic. I rub it behind their ears, on their back, chest and sometimes feet. The Glandular oil helps to break up congestion and the X-Ceptic helps to fight off the bugs.
- If I was worried about a bad cut or something getting infected I would add a few drops (not much cause it could sting) to Complete Tissue ointment and use it like a triple antibiotic type ointment.
- It's known as Natures prefect antiseptic, full of natures most potent bacteria and germ fighters.
- My very most favorite use is for Pink Eye. See what I do below. You want to be careful because it does contain Cayenne and will sting if it gets in the eye.
I take just a small drop and lightly rub it on my finger.
I have also learned that placing Chamomile Tea Bags (I'm assuming wet ones) on the eyes helps to clear up pink eye and would be much more mild if you are worried about stinging or oversensitivity. I have never tried this because the X-Ceptic works so fast and is easier than trying to keep tea bags on the eye. But it is supposed to help too and is used quite a bit so I figured I better mention it. There are probably other natural remedies for pink eye it's really about just helping to kill the infection without having to use prescription antibiotics especially since more often than not Conjunctivitis (pink eye) is viral.
Either way I hope my experiences can help if pink eye ever shows up and your house and that I have convinced you that having a bottle of X-Ceptic in your first aid kit is a good idea! I'm sure glad I have it!